Source: IBS Intelligence
In line with Qover’s goal of covering all European markets by the end of 2025, the UK is now the ninth country where Qover orchestrates motor insurance programs, joining Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Portugal, and Spain.
This expansion follows a year of extensive growth for the company – including the signing of partnerships with motor industry players like NIO, Fisker and ZEEKR, and securing an FCA license.
Key features of Qover’s motor insurance offering include:
- Embedded insurance orchestration: the insurtech’s modular platform orchestrates digital insurance programs for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and mobility companies while leveraging their existing insurance captive or longstanding traditional insurance partnerships.
- Digital and advanced customer journeys for insurance programs: Qover’s platform seamlessly integrates insurance into OEMs’ omnichannel offerings and user journeys, including dealerships.
- Tailored coverage: Qover’s motor insurance product offers customisable coverage, designed to suit the specific needs of OEMs.
- Fast digital claims processing: Qover’s claims process is designed for swift and effective claims resolution.
- Advanced performance analytics: Qover leverages tech to produce advanced data analytics, ensuring transparency on insurance programs.
“This expansion serves as a pivotal step towards realising our vision of creating a global safety net with insurance. By entering the UK, one of the largest and most dynamic insurance markets in the world, we are well-positioned to extend our innovative solutions that empower businesses and individuals through seamless insurance experiences,” said Quentin Colmant, CEO and Co-founder of Qover.